HERBALDOC’S RETURN POLICY
All returns must be made within 30 days of receipt of your order in accordance with the policies listed below. There are no refunds after 30 days of receipt of your order. Original shipping charges are not refundable.
1. If you wish to return any item for any reason you must obtain a Return Authorization Number. Please fill out the form below to obtain a Return Authorization Number. No returns are acknowledged without a Return Authorization Number and No refund will be given without first obtaining a Return Authorization Number.
2. When you receive your Return Authorization Number ship only the merchandise originally described in the Return Authorization Form to HerbalDoc.com, (the correct mailing address to ship to will be provided with your Return Authorization Number). The Return Authorization Number must be clearly marked on the outside of the box. Merchandise must arrive with the original proof of purchase (receipt). The assigned Return Authorization Number is valid for 30 days and will be voided after that time period has expired. We cannot be held liable for lost inbound packages.
2. Any unopened/undamaged item can be returned within 30 days from receipt for a full refund of the price that you were charged for the product.
3. If you are returning an item because it was damaged in shipping or we shipped an incorrect item, please notify us immediately so we can resolve any problems to your satisfaction. You will be refunded, or we will reship items that were damaged in shipping. You may be requested to return the damaged item or incorrect item at our cost in order to receive your refund. If this is requested, we will reimburse your shipping cost via paypal.
4. Any item that has been opened and/or has had direct contact with the skin or body fluid can only be returned if the product is defective at the time of purchase. These items may also be returned for a full refund if they are un-opened, unused, in original packaging.
5. Shipping charges for any type of expedited Express delivery which is delayed due to bad weather are NOT refundable.
6. Packages that are refused at the time of delivery, left unclaimed, or not deliverable and that are returned by the shipper to us:
a. If it is our fault, upon learning of the shipping error and obtaining the correct shipping information we will create a new order and reship the new order to you at no additional cost.
b. If it is the customer’s fault, usually because an incorrect shipping address was provided to us, then we will refund the price that was paid for the product less a 15% restocking fee and less any return shipping charges. Original shipping charges are not refundable. If the customer provides us with the proper shipping information and requests that we reship the order, we will create a new order and reship the order at the normal cost to the customer.
7. For international returns, the customer is responsible for any costs that may have been incurred during shipping or return shipping, including holding fees, brokerage fees, import taxes, duties, etc. as well as a restocking fee. Further if the cost of return shipping for the order is greater than the actual cost of the order, the order may be abandoned with customs, and the customer is responsible for the full cost of the order.